April 23, 2022
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Help table at the Seymour Marine Discovery Center‘s Climate Action Market! It’ll be a science-meets-community-action festival. Imagine a farmer’s market vibe — lots of people buzzing about with music, food, games, arts & crafts, and booths. The booths will be filled with scientists and community organizations sharing what they’re doing to understand and/or act to achieve healthy marine/coastal ecosystems and human communities.
Here are a few more details:
- Address: 100 McAllister Way, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
- Estimating 1,000-2,500 people
- The event will be primarily outdoors in the Seymour Center parking lot and along the side of our building to the lookout point.
- There won’t be power at the outdoor booths, though if you need power for your experience, we can put your booth on the inside of the Seymour Center
- Depending on how many organizations participate, each group will get either one or two parking spaces. That is approximately 9’ or 18’ feet wide by 18’ feet deep.