We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
June 30, 2023
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Save Our Shores in leading this corporate beach cleanup!
There will be ample lot parking as well as access to bathrooms and water fountains.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver and CA State Parks waiver submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.