We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
April 29, 2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Save Our Shores in leading this corporate beach cleanup with the Shaw Contract! Please meet us at the base of the stairs to Cowell Beach.
There will be limited lot parking as well as access to bathrooms and water fountains.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign a City of Santa Cruz waiver, submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.