We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
April 22, 2022
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join Save Our Shores in leading this corporate beach cleanup with the Capital Insurance Group! Please meet us at the entrance to the beach off of the parking lot, next to the bathrooms.
There will be ample lot parking as well as access to bathrooms and water fountains.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.