August 24, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Come lead a corporate cleanup at the beautiful Capitola City Beach!
Please meet us in the grassy area near the entrance to the beach at the Esplanade Park. There will be ample parking as well as bathrooms and water stations available.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants complete both required waivers including SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to Emily after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.