July 5, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Help us cleanup Hidden Beach after the holiday weekend!
Please meet volunteers at the entrance at the end of Cliff Drive before the playground.
There are no restrooms available, and no drinking fountains on site. Parking is limited, so please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to Emily after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.