May 31, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Help us cleanup Sunny Cove Beach as we kick off into Summer!
You will meet volunteers at the end of Johan’s Beach Drive at the main entrance to the beach.
There are no restrooms available, and no drinking fountains on site. Parking is limited, so please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to Emily after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.