We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
April 13, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Work with ServiceNow to help lead this corporate cleanup at Seabright State Beach! Please meet us at the entrance to the beach off of East Cliff Drive. There is limited lot and neighborhood parking, with access to bathrooms and water fountains.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver and CA State Parks waiver submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.