March 12, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Sharyn, Tonia & Connor will conduct a public cleanup at Beer Can Beach! Join the Presenter High School Alumni Group and members of the community to clean up!
Meet volunteers at the top of the stairs to the beach off of Via Palo Alto. There are no restrooms or drinking fountains on site. Parking is limited, so please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.