We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
March 20, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Ben and Dena to lead the National Charity League and members of the public in a clean up at the Carmel River State Beach. Work with these volunteers to protect the ecosystem!
You will meet volunteers in the parking lot off Scenic Rd. Restrooms and drinking fountains are available onsite. Parking may be limited, so please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants complete both required waivers including SOS volunteer waiver as well as a CA State Parks waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to Emily after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.