October 10, 2022
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sign up to lead the post-fireworks show beach cleanup at Capitola City Beach for the Monte Foundation! Each year the Monte Foundation hosts a fireworks fundraiser at Capitola Beach and afterwards engages their supporters in cleaning up the beach on the days following the fireworks event.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign a City of Santa Cruz waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.