August 5, 2023
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Help lead volunteers at the beautiful Carmel Rivers State Beach. Help protect this critical ecosystem!
You will meet volunteers in the parking lot off Scenic Rd. Restrooms and drinking fountains are available onsite. Parking may be limited, so please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants complete both required waivers including SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to Emily after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.