We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
May 1, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Come lead a cleanup at the beautiful Carmel Meadows Beach!
Please meet volunteers at the trailhead off Ribera Rd and Cuesta Way, there is limited parking and no bathrooms on-site, so please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants complete both required waivers including SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to Emily after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.