April 30, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Julie & Nathan in leading volunteers to clean up marine debris at the beautiful Corcoran Lagoon Beach! Help protect this diverse ecosystem!
Please meet us at 20th St, at the top of the stairs that lead to the beach . Parking is limited at this location. Volunteers can utilize the metered parking lot on East Cliff Drive, near the 19th Avenue intersection. There are no bathrooms or water at this location, please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.