April 9, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Work with volunteers to clean up Carmel Meadows Beach! Help preserve this important ecosystem! Please meet at the trailhead off Ribera Rd and Cuesta Way. There are no restrooms or drinking fountains onsite. Parking may be limited, so please plan accordingly. Please note this location is not wheelchair accessible as there is a trail with stairs down to the beach.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.