April 3, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join Mathew Wilkinson in leading volunteers for a clean up at the beautiful Hidden Beach! Please meet volunteers at the entrance at the end of Cliff Drive before the playground. Parking is limited and there a no bathrooms on site so please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants sign an SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup. Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to staff after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.