October 22, 2022
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join fellow stewards Mary and Brent to lead a cleanup at the beautiful Corcoran Lagoon!
Please meet us at the top of the stairs that lead to the beach. Parking is limited at this location. Volunteers can utilize the metered parking lot on East Cliff Drive, near the 19th Avenue intersection. There are no restrooms or drinking fountains on site. Parking is limited, so please plan accordingly.
Please be sure to:
- Ensure that all participants complete both required waivers including SOS volunteer waiver and submit to SOS staff after the cleanup.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will require a parent or guardians signature and must have adult supervision throughout the event.
- Encourage participants to collect data by using the free Save Our Shores Marine Tally App (Apple, Google) or by using a data card and filling out this form.
- Please remain at or near the check-in table for the duration of the event to welcome any late-comers or to welcome back folks who finish early.
- Complete an Event Report Back form and send to Emily after.
- Record your hours.
- Return your supplies to the office ASAP and clean your buckets.