Virtual Dockwalker Certification 1
April 4, 2020
2:45 am - 5:45 am
Virtual Dockwalker Certification 2
April 18, 2020
2:45 am - 5:50 am
Virtual Dockwalker Certification 3
May 2, 2020
2:45 am - 5:45 am
Were’nt able to make it to the Dockwalker Training in San Francisco a few weeks ago? Online Certification is here!
• You will only need a computer with internet access and either a phone to call in or the computer’s speaker and microphone.
• You do not have to have a Zoom account to attend a Zoom video conference meeting. You will be prompted to download the software, once you received the link from us.
- Register on Stewards Cove so we can know if you’ll be attending and keep track of who is certified.
- Email Vivian Matuk at email@example.com and let her know you want to register for the training date of your choice from the options above. Please include your name, organization (Save Our Shores), address and phone number.
- Once Vivian receives your registration, she will be sending you the Zoom invite information link and easy to follow instructions and some additional files.
What is a Dockwalker?
Dockwalkers share clean boating information with boaters and distribute educational 2020 California Boater Kits, while visiting marinas, launch ramps, marine supply stores, boat shows and special events (i.e. regattas, opening days, among others).
Dockwalking is a fantastic way to interact with boaters to help keep California’s marinas, waterways, and ocean clean and healthy. The training provides an overview of potential sources of boat pollution, federal and state laws, environmentally-sound boating practices, information on how to conduct Dockwalking, and an overview of the educational materials Dockwalkers will distribute.